Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Barbeque

After all the heavy lifting that J. and I opted out of there was a barbeque out near Villanova (I think technically the area was called 'Bryn Mawr') hosted by C. and M. There was a lot of food. Tomatoes and fresh mozzarella.
Chips and guacamole.
Sausage, steak, hot dogs and grilled chicken. I had a sausage.
A lovely salad with strawberries, dried cranberries, nuts, lettuce and blue cheese.


And fresh ass corn stand corn, grilled.
And brownie cupcake things made with diet coke.
A little bocci ball was played. I felt a bit guilty that I hadn't helped with the move past getting out of the way and then partook in the food to feed the helpers of the move but my childhood friend told me not to feel that way. Thanks C. and M. for the delicious food!

No comments: