Monday, September 15, 2008

Pizza, Then Party

On Saturday I misbehaved. It started with L. coming over with a Pete's Pizza and small bottle of bourbon. The plan, which was quite successful, was to eat the pizza, drink the bourbon and play cards then go to our coworker L., and her roommate S.'s party nearby.
So that happened and then D., L. and I made our way to the party. Where, upon arrival, L. and L. realized they were wearing the same dress shirt! The horror! The similar sense of fashion!
We brought chips and a bottle of wine.
And I took a few photographs of my coworkers.
And my coworkers took a picture or four of L. and me. L., I have been led to believe, has better photographs of very jackal-like behavior.


Thanks for the party L., I hope I you find me too misbehaving.

No comments: