Friday, August 10, 2007

Suit'er Up

This was my outfit for the interview...except that I changed into a little white underneath shirt that you couldn't really see though it was there. Before my interview I took a tour of the school I was hoping to work with. It was hot, hot, hot and my new shoes decided it would be fun to grind away a bit of skin on the tops of both of my feet.

After my first interview my parents and I went to Clary's for lunch. I did not have my camera so I can't show you the meal but it was okay. The much touted black bean soup could have had a bit more going on (it seemed mainly to be canned black beans and chopped red onion with a side of sour cream). I ordered the barbeque chicken basket and was relatively pleased though I should have ordered the sandwich as the sides (small cob of corn, coleslaw and fries) weren't very memorable. The chicken and its sauce was good though. I ate all of it. Oh, and it was still very, very hot. I'm just impressed with myself because I didn't end up with any bbq sauce on my suit.

1 comment:

m.lady said...

Nice suit! Nice pattern, nice fit. I approve.