Friday, August 24, 2007

Blogger, Every Once In A While, Makes My Life Easier

Like when it lets me upload a video directly to it...as opposed to going through youtube. Though it's still uploading and may end up, well, screwing me. It's been a number of minutes now. All's I want to do is share the crazy, verging on tornado-like weather, the Chicago area experienced yesterday. Sheesh. Well, while I'm waiting I can tell you about other things I've been meaning to share. Like how I've started watching Clark and Michael and how funny it is and how you, too, will think it's funny (start with episode one). I think I have Chuck to thank for coming across them. Five minutes later, still no video. Hmm. What else? Oh yes, I've been checking in with Ross the Intern's blog every few days for about three weeks. I first checked it out after he was on the Jay Leno show and mentioned his blog with the same kind of enthusiasm that I have when trying to encourage a skeptic to start reading my blog. Of course, I don't have a job with the Tonight Show, nor am I a squeaky voiced gay man...though it seems I went to college with someone he went to high school with...not that I actually knew her, oh no of course not. The video thing just said it couldn't do it. Well, I'll give it one more try.

Yeah. Fifteen minutes later and the title of this post should be: Blogger Never Fails To Fail My Expectations. I'll go to youtube, I guess.

No comments: