Friday, August 24, 2007

The Saga of the Painted Whore

Yet another installment in everybody's favorite game....painted whore or not? This time around it was in preparation for a whiskey event I am, as we speak, writing up for Chicagoist. I wore a new shirt and, for a while in my apartment, the scarf my mother gave me from France.

You can learn about the event later. But I'll tell you now that I underestimated how hot it was outside. Or how muggy hot it was and how quickly one sweats when walking in muggy hot weather for four or five blocks. It wasn't that bad...but note to self: even if it's cooler than it was two days ago, it's still summer in Chicago so don't wear long sleeved shirts no matter how cute you think they are.
Obviously I didn't do a close up on my eyes this time around...but the paint was on.

No comments: