Friday, June 29, 2007

Hairy Times

Yesterday I got a haircut at The Hair Gallery. I wanted it shorter but I wanted my fat round face not get fatter or rounder. I have been watching Buffy and part of me wanted to say 'hey you know how Willow's hair gets in the mid to late part of season four? Yeah I want that.' Problem is that probably would have led to extremely fat face me. And I simply don't need that right now. So I got a basic cut instead...then I went to CVS and got me some hair dye....and became a punk.
Then a raver.
Then an idiot.
In the end I have rather red hair that I forgot to take a photograph of before going to the library. So I'll let you imagine it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

aw, you look cute, you should reconsider all the self-deprecation. and plenty of exceptionally attractive people have roundish faces (e.g. gemma ward!).

m.lady said...

I like this, can't wait to see the color! Also, you can cook food for me any time you like, when you get back here!

bezdomnik said...

yeah. cook food. around here. you know... home?

and you don't have a round face, you have a very slavic one, or so I've thought: high cheekbones, wide eyes... plus, a friend who doesn't know you recently saw a photo of you around the spot and said something about you being beautiful. i'm not just being cheesy here, because it's true.

p.s. i want some photos of the red do.