Thursday, June 07, 2007

Beach Time

As you might recall, I was in a car accident a little while back. In the end I was fine but bruised and, to be honest, disappointed that the bruising wasn't a bit more, um, extreme. The one thing that was up to snuff with the flippity nature of the crash was my left shoulder which as the days since the accident piled up hurt more, not less. I was in full expletive mode during the beach trip, certain motions or gestures you'd think wouldn't hurt hurt like hell. Including swimming. Which was a true bummer because, well, I like to swim and pretend I'm a sea otter or a dolphin. Always have, probably (with the exception of when I have a sore shoulder) always will. But each time a little wave knocked into me the pain would be great. Standing wrong or lifting my arm also could result in searing pain. So, the point is, that this photograph captures my jovial taking of immense physical discomfort (maybe not immense but not piddling either).


I made this little castle and wanted the ebf to take a photograph of me with it. We never quite got that shot but the ex-boyfriend did capture the hat sequence. Pretty self-explanatory, I think.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sexy Caroline;)