Monday, June 25, 2007

It's Just The Story of What I Do

On Saturday my cousin had his annual solstice pig party kind of thing...it may be semi-annual or bi-annual. Though he did say this would be his last one. So what do I know? Anyways. I made deviled eggs for the event and topped some with wasabi others with caviar and the rest with paprika.
Behold the tent under which all food was held.
The above is a photograph of a little cousin of mine and her grandfather's dog, Abby.
Above: distant cousins never met before.
Above: the pig. Below: some of the sides.
My personal plate.
Mmmm chocolatey blueberry lemon carrot!
The cave at the cousin's that made it so lovely lovely...it was hot by the food but it's always cool by the cave...or hot by the cave it's the winter time.
This kid ran around non-stop for at least three hours. It was awe-fear inspiring.

No comments: