Friday, June 01, 2007

Atlanta

My parents and I got back to Tennessee on Friday afternoon and began to think about how, exactly, I was going to get to Georgia. We figured I could take a shuttle from Monteagle to Chattanooga and then another shuttle to the Atlanta airport and then the boyfriend could drive up and get me there. It was not the best plan but it's what we had. Then my cousin and his wife (the lovely people who bought me dinner at Le Lan) came by for drinks. We learned that they were, in fact, going to Atlanta the next day. So we nixed the whole shuttle thing and they gave me a ride. They were going for Atlanta's big jazz festival. The boyfriend came up and we went on over for a quick looksee....and ribs. It was good food and looked like it was going to be a fun day for all the jazz lovers.

No comments: