Monday, March 05, 2007

McDonalds, Though an Evil Corporation, Does, Some Times, Hit The Spot

Saturday night No Longer Wayward and I went to Edgewater Lounge for some drinks. That night they had a three dollar special on Red Seal, so we started with that. Then I had a seven dollar Leffe Blonde. We sat at the horseshoe shaped bar and chatted about this, that and the other thing. We were given complimentary half pints of a Pilsner by the bartender then had a 37 year old man offer to buy us drinks then proceed to tell us how young we were and what he thought of art students. We left and made a pitstop at McDonalds because it seemed like a very good idea. It was a very good idea. We brought our booty home and hung out with Tonguethruster for a while. I had a double quarter pounder with cheese and Wayward had chicken mcnuggets.

1 comment:

Jenerator said...

I find myself succumbing to the filet o fish every once in a while myself. It's oh so good!