Thursday, March 29, 2007

Chinese in Lakeview c/o Yen's

I'm hanging out with two fine dogs as we speak, a Bear and a Mackey to be exact, for dinner I had Chinese (esque) food from Yen's. Best broccoli and tofu I've had in Chicago since the last time I had it from them...though still not quite it compared to The Golden Wok...ah the Golden Wok.

I never have crab rangoons and I remember, now, why that is. They're kind of tasty but in a heavy on the cream cheese, not so much with the crab. These were better than some, due to still being hot...but I felt like I was wasting my eating with all that cream cheese.

2 comments:

henrychan888 said...

nice! i would add beef to the tofu and broc.

henry

cc said...

i've never been a big fan of beef dishes from chinese restaurants. i don't why. i usually stick to noodles or tofu...with the exception of meat dumplings/potstickers.