Saturday, January 13, 2007

Mi Casa Isn't My House, It's a Restaurant

I met up with a high school pal who just so happens to live in the same town as my parents for dinner at Mi Casa Mexican Restaurant. I had one chili relleno and two enchiladas (one cheese, one beef). But none of the photographs make it look all that good. The pal had the plate below, I forget what it was but it looks much better.
The pal was very excited about the meal and took this photograph....or he simply was playing with the camera, whichever narrative you prefer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mi Casa may not be your house, but I sure look like a crazy dude in that picture. Oh, a sad thing about Mi Casa. A relative of someone who worked there borrowed a car and was coming home late at night when they had a horrible crash and slid into the front of the building. Both passengers were ejected from the car. One of them died on the scene and another one was in critical condition.