Monday, November 28, 2011

Pizza and Rockstars

The Sunday before last I drove over to She-J.'s to hang out with her and the boy-os. After some discussion, it was decided we would order one plain pizza and one with half green peppers and half black olives. Definitely saucier pizzas than cheesy, and I think She-J. and I were both a bit surprised by just how minced the green peppers were, but pizza is pizza, and that's almost never a bad thing.
It's been a while since I saw N. and S. They are so totally growing up.
S. did a few numbers with his new microphone and blow up guitar. N. sang back up.
S. is rocking a mini mohawk.
Taking a look at the footage of the live show.
It was nice to hang out with these folks. I'll have to track down the pizza place's name to give it proper credit.

No comments: