Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Monster Chicken c/o McCrossen's

On perhaps Wednesday, or some other day very soon after regular Darts night, LW and I met up. I was hungry and wanted to go to McCrossen's, but first we stopped off at The Belgian, the food of which I am not totally enamored (terribly constructed sentence alert). After one drink we changed our venue and headed to McCrossen's, where I decided to try their chicken sandwich for the first time. Their massive, monstrous chicken sandwich, which is: chicken breast, provolone, arugula, roasted pepper, aioli on ciabatta, fries. Neither angle I share in photographic form properly demonstrates just how substantial this piece of meat was. Though I hope it demonstrates the potential tasty.
Well, maybe this does give a bit of scale? Half of this sandwich fulfilled my hunger needs, the rest became my lunch the next day. Mmmmm. Sandwich.

No comments: