Thursday, January 20, 2011

Snow and Dinner c/o Kite and Key

As we left Chinatown the snow storm we were promised began to gather itself up and release its effects on Philadelphia. I went into the office to do some work for a good portion of the afternoon but by the time I left, got myself together for the nice dinner Dad and I were going to have at The Fountain and met up with him at his hotel, the snow was falling heavily and cabs were not easily found. This, sadly, meant that actually getting to the restaurant became rather impossible, as my father didn't have proper footware and it was just a little too far for walking.
So, instead, we went to Kite and Key. It was loud, we were put in a back corner with terrible light. We split a Caesar salad and hummus plate, which were both fine int taste, but nothing revolutionary.
The steak in my steak sandwich was pretty tasty.

No comments: