Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Boxing Day Dim Sum c/o Joy Tsin Lau

No visit from my father would be complete without dim sum. And dim sum we did do. This photograph was seriously photoshopped, but I like it better now.
This was tofu with shrimp on the inside.
Dad wanted to try the crawfish, but was disappointed, which wasn't too terribly surprising to me. I have found the larger, more expensive, plates at most dim sum places to be lackluster. The one exception to that general rule would be the broccoli.
The inner workings of the tofu/shrimp cubes, on display for everyone.
The taro was good.

1 comment:

nc catherine said...

Taro! Shrimp! Tofu! Man, I just hate that there is no dim sum here.

Ok ok I am coming in off my ledge, I can still read your blogs but for some reason the dim sum ones always push me out my metaphorical window!