Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Tofu and Dumplings c/o Golden Chopsticks

So, as I said in an earlier post, the roommate and I ordered Chinese food from Golden Chopsticks on Saturday and walked on over to pick it up. The snow was letting up, but still in falling mode. No photographic proof due to snow/camera fears, but it seems I'll be getting another chance to risk it. I ordered Schezuan tofu and steamed meat dumplings...and wonton soup. We met up with A.S. at the restaurant and then we all tromped home. Best part? The basically abandoned and snow laden streets.
The tofu was decent. I expected a little more spice, but Golden Chopsticks just isn't the place to go for a kick. The soup grew on me, but I need to remember that I don't like it from this establishment enough to let it grow on me again.
The leftovers became meals for other days.

No comments: