Monday, February 08, 2010

I Used To Live Here

So even though I haven't acutally lived in Silver Spring for years, I still keep up with this Silver Spring photo blog because (less so now, moreso in the past) I would often come across images of places/businesses that were immediately relevant to my own memory/childhood nostalgia. I am pretty sure that this picture is of the road my house was on...in fact, I think the house is just around that bend in the road, though the snow makes me wonder if I'm going crazy. Nonetheless pretty.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was thinking, of course the house is just ahead around the curve...but then, there is also a sign after the bridge over the RR tracks, and it seems a safer place to take a photo....mc

Raya said...

I was gonna say i think that was like your back yard...cool
stay warm :)