Sunday, February 14, 2010

Snow Accounts and Car Igloos

I believe these were all taken on Wednesday while it was still snowing.

Hello, I photoshopped the hell out of you. Oh, and hello Duckie, Ambassador Iron Face, you sure are covered with snow. You know what might be fun? If I were to see what it's like to be you from the inside!
But first, there sure is a lot of snow falling all at the same time. Yes, yes, yes.
So, after work, I decided to see how the car was faring with all this snow. I recall, relatively fondly, snowstorms of my college days and how peaceful it would be to get inside my car and just, well, hang out. It's like a secret lair in plain sight.
Me, in the car igloo.
This feeling of secret peace was felt, though knowing that I was actually on a busy road, even in the midst of the snow, did impact my ability to truly lose my sense of place, which I guess what part of the idea.
A yup, photoshop.

1 comment:

Raya said...

Love your car igloo!
and snow pictures
my blog has been resurected at a new address
http://on-the-wings-of-dawn.blogspot.com/