Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Ice and Cheeseburger

Ice on the porch, from the last snow. You know, the one that happened this past Saturday, not the snow going on right now. Oh snow, you are so totally water frozen. I recently learned that if you're stuck in a blizzard/in any circumstance where snow is abundant, you shouldn't eat the snow to hydrate....you should find a way to melt the snow before you ingest it. Keep that in mind folks. Keep that in mind.
On Sunday I met up with C., M. and J. for lunch at McCrossen's. I felt very strongly about my desire for a cheeseburger, and satisfied this feeling admirably. Their garlic aioli was a little bit of a let down, as it basically was just mayonnaise (and I love me some mayo, but I was looking for a little garlic kick).
C.'s wings also looked pretty tasty. Perhaps I will return at a later time. Perhaps I just will.

No comments: