Sunday, October 05, 2008

Wibble Crabbies

On Saturday (and by that I mean last Saturday) I went to the Reading Terminal Market. Where does one park down there without paying too much? Except if you buy more than $10 of stuff in the market, and get your ticket validated, there's a cheaper hourly rate in at least one parking lot. It's too far to walk back from with live softshell crabs in a bag, even with lots of ice. So I drove but didn't like the parking situation. Would taking a bus back with crabs be any faster than walking, I wonder? I doubt it. But how would I know? I have taken the subway once, and that was to a Phillies game. I have yet to get on a bus but last night I watched an episode of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia that I hadn't seen before and their depiction of a Philadelphia bus is just horrendous...hilarious and gross as well. Anyways, I made crabs. L. and later C. came by as well, after and during their Saturday work.

Later L. and I played Huggermugger. The game, which we both remember as being devlishly fun around the age of 11 or 12, was not quite as entertaining.

1 comment:

J said...

I've taken the bus many times in Philly, though can't ever recall taking the subway.

The bus is nothing like that. You have to remember, the writers don't actually live in Philly.