Saturday, October 25, 2008

Scrabble With the Public

So, I went to the public library two weeks back and played some Scrabble, hosted by Philly Plays Scrabble. I tied my first game...it was a very good game, and lost by 11 points in the second game. I went back the next day and lost by 20 points. I don't play as much of the game as I used to, the ebf and I played a lot and when he moved I started playing a lot of online games...now, I don't know, I still love the game but I don't seem to have the time to play online all the time (though, it seems, I have countless hours to spend posting photographs of my life on this blog). The competition was pretty good. I want to play a few more games in an attempt to participate in the tournament...who knew that 'mo' was a word? I didn't.

No comments: