Thursday, October 16, 2008

Travels

It would take me a little over 7 hours to get to Provincetown, MA.
It would take me a little over 8 hours to get to Toronto, CA.
It would take me a little under 3 hours to get to Hawley, PA.
It would take me a little under 18 hours to get to Apalachicola, FL.
It would take me a little under 5 hours to get to Charlottesville, VA.
It would take me a little under 6 hours to get to Rutland, VT.
It would take me a little over 12 hours to get to Chicago, IL.
It would take be a little over 2 hours to get to Rehobeth, DE.

I'm just thinking about going places is all.

3 comments:

Caro said...

it would take you ? hours to get to bloomington, indiana. but who wants to be there when you've already spent the dead of winter in it? just sayin....you're missed. love, your ex-roommate.

cc said...

It would take me a little less than 12 hours to get to Bloomington.

Though Bloomington in the dead of winter is not something I miss, your company surely is (why couldn't it have been summer, it was beautiful in July!)

Anonymous said...

If for some crazy reason you decide to go to Appalachacola FL swing by here and pick me up. I could definitely do a Gulf Coast thing anytime between RIGHT NOW and the end of the world as we know it. I am guessing your 18 hours might be a bit ambitious and on the drive fast side since it is a whomper of a drive from here but WHATEVER two drivers and one tune monitoring teen and we are gone!

And if only 5 to Charlottesville VA come on another 2 or so to us!! Altho we are having ugly autumn temp. plunge and rainy drear ICK.