Sunday, September 13, 2009

I'm On A Boat

After lunch more swimming and dock reading/lying around took place, on my part anyways. Oh, and A. and I took a drive to Trumansburg, but I didn't take any photographs of that trip so it's like it never happened. A.'s cousin needed help getting a boat to the marina where it would stay for the cold months. A.'s dad pulled the boat over, I asked if I could come because I had yet to actually see what the lake looked like from the middle.


The lake looked pretty good from the middle. I was surprised by the sound this boat made as its frontpart (stern?) came into contact with the water. A hard smacking noise and a big bodily bump. I like wind in my hair and water all around me, especially when it's warm.








We returned and I swam a bit more before taking a nap in the sun, incrementally moving to stay in the sun.
A. jumped into the water again and Sky watched. E., too, I think.

No comments: