Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Baked Ziti c/o Luigi's Pizza Fresca

On Saturday I went to work early, as the parents were in town and we had plans for quite the dinner. That said, I did get hungry, as did two other coworkers in the office, so we ordered lunch from Luigi's Pizza Fresca. I went for the oh-so-healthy baked ziti option...the leftovers of which made a nice dinner or two. The dragon was all 'yo cc, you're doing work on the weekend, I've seen you every day for, like, three weeks, what's that about?' and I was all 'dragon, you are an inanimate object and cannot be speaking to me and saying yo,' and the dragon, well, he told me to 'shut your mouth or stuff it with ziti,' and that's exactly what I did.
The thing I like about this ziti, on the whole, is that they mix the ricotta with the sauce and the mozzarella cheese stays gooey longer.
You just wait and see what I ate next, you won't be able to believe the extremes! Your brain will explode! Not really.

1 comment:

printable coupon said...

My favorite pizza place is Bellacino's Pizza and Grinder. Here you can grab the big pizza offer Buy One Get One Pizza Free.