Sunday, May 20, 2007

Spontaneous Sandwich

On Thursday I went over to a SAICER who used to have black checks and white paper. We'll call her an OSU fan. Anywho we both missed watching Lost on Wednesday because we were participating in what will probably be my last SAIC Innertown booze and pizza (I took a picture of the pizza but it isn't very appealing...nor was the pizza) night. So OSU fan was nice enough to let me come watch with her the next day (I simply do not belong to the world of TIVO or DVRing). I was hungry for a sandwich and a little early so I went to Treasure Island and got a sandwich.This was my first Island visit. Probably not really the best place to get a sandwich...though the portions of meat and cheese were definitely generous. Bread not so special. Actually generous to the point of being too much. It was hard to fit the sandwich in my mouth and it fell apart quickly. Good episode of Lost though.

No comments: