Monday, May 21, 2007

Insult Media Smack Down

This past Friday I participated (albeit reluctantly) in a media smack down insult type thing at Gallery Caberet bar. It was hosted by the funny folks of Schadenfreude. What it was, exactly, could be described as 8 mile for Chicago's alternative media sources...kind of...minus sex with Brittany Murphy (or anyone else for that matter). I didn't write any of the insults that was all Justin but I did get to say a few of them (one even had a your mom reference).
We came in second...losing out to The Chicago Reader...but everyone says we were robbed. In fact, I'll say it myself, we were robbed. I really wanted that big plastic monstrosity of a trophy. Oh well. What can you do. This is team Chicagoist after the event.
You can go here to read more about it.

No comments: