Saturday, October 20, 2012

Wedding Shenanigans

I returned to Philly in time to meet up with L., BC, C. and J. for a little wedding shower afternoon/evening in honor of L.'s wedding (which is tomorrow and is influencing just how many posts I'm trying to churn out now so the backlog of wedding adventures won't take a month to get up). We began at Sofitel where I enjoyed a glass of champagne and a really delightful Vouvray. 
Snacks were also ordered, including this coq au vin flatbread and a little mezze platter of feta, olives, pita, hummus, and perhaps one or two other treats.
We made two additional stops after Sofitel. The last was Jack's Firehouse, where we all enjoyed a pumpkin beer beverage.
Here is four out of five of us, I think C. may be taking the picture.
Very good night and great fun. I'm so excited for LB!

No comments: