Sunday, October 28, 2012

Pierogies, Dumplings and Lamb Burger c/o North Third

LB and C.'s wedding was last weekend. In the days leading up to the big event, there were a few opportunities to hang with LB, C. and some of the other out-of-town bridesmaids and guests. This started with a Thursday dinner with the soon to be wed couple, BC, and N. who had flown in from Portland, Oregon. We met up at North Third for dinner, drinks and a few good yuks. We shared pierogies and dumplings. The dumplings were especially tasty treats.

I went with one of their specials for my entree: a lamb burger with goat cheese, roasted onions and red peppers..or maybe it was roasted tomatoes...I'm a little unsure from my own memory or the photographic evidence.
In any case, it was great to be in a small group in the days leading up to the main event, which was not quite an intimate affair. And very good to see N., as I hadn't seen her since our 10th year high school reunion in 2009.

No comments: