Thursday, January 12, 2012

Work Meals and Dragon Flight

The free lunches kept rolling at work. This particular day was hot and sour soup and some chicken dish. The dragon really wanted to bathe itself in the thick viscosity of the soup, but lost control in its approach, ultimately parting with a wing. Soup dreams dashed.
The next day, however, the dragon was renewed and had far more success when landing on my salad from Luigi's (complete with fried zuchini sticks).
The dragon really is a little sneak and a mooch. Always getting bites of my meals. But what has it ever done for anyone! Nothing. Just sits and stares at me til lunch time. That's it.

4 comments:

Huckleberry said...

Oh, you can't really know that:

Maybe he fights monsters every night with his fiery breath, keeping the world safe. And a few bites of salad are really not too much to ask for that...

cc said...

Hucklberry, you make a good point. I have no idea what comes alive in the office at night ;)

nc catherine said...

Ok H if the dragon is working the night shift, I agree, nibbling Ms C's salad is fair but not the totally yummy looking zucchini. A salad with a fried something on it is so much better. I had a perfectly fine crabcake on my salad yesterday and am now a huge fan of the New Great Compromise!

Gladys said...

It is nice to have a work place that gives free meal.