Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Yelp Event Rush Recap

So, I've been out of town for a while, and made the bold choice to leave my computer at home. Let's see how long it takes me to catch up. I am sometimes very quick with multiple blog posts but I'm not sure what's going to happen now.
Before I left, I met up with Mr. Ass for a Yelp event focused on local businesses. We wandered around the three or four story mansion chock full o' little tables featuring food, drinks and other products. Above was the frito chili from National Mechanics, I think.
Above, crabcake blini type things from Supper. The co-owner of the restaurant was there and was quite friendly. I've been meaning to check the place out forever, but now I want to even more. We waited in a very small room in a very long line for a decent burger.
Mr. Ass and I reflected in the first floor's mirror.

No comments: