Friday, March 05, 2010

Beer and Burger c/o Prohibition Tap Room and Jack's Firehouse

On Saturday A.S. asked me what I was up to later on. I said nothing. She suggested going to the Prohibition Tap Room. A burger and beer sounded lovely to me, so that's what we did. Except she had a salad and fries and beer. My burger was good, hard to photograph, but good. And the beer I drank was also tasty, though not tasty enough for me to remember its name. We watched the finals in men's Olympic curling, which I didn't exactly understand...but I decided it's like bocci ball, only on ice. Maybe.
We parted ways, and I went home. Soon thereafter my phone rang and it was Mr. Ass, asking if I wanted to meet back up with A.S. and himself at Jack's Firehouse. Since that is definitely in my 'hood, I said yes.
I had a Manayunk beer, Mr. Ass had ribs and A.S. had her second salad of the evening. Once the food and beers were consumed, we once again parted ways. I was still home by 11:30, but the double outing made me feel like I had quite the active social life, which is not how I feel most all of the time. So, kudos to Mr. Ass and A.S. for the false sense of living they gave me. Ha ha. Truth.

No comments: