Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Visitors Make Party Fun Time (Happy Birthday Tonguethrust)

On Saturday Mousehead, She-Who and Exploded Viewer came from two corners of the earth (Indiana and California) for a whirlwind hello fest. I was at work until 6 and while I was doing that whole worky thing they were buying food and taking names...or calling people with names at any rate. The only thing I did to prepare for the fun was make the below tomatoes.

This was exploded-viewer's burger. I thought it looked very good though I ate mainly sausage.
Mousehead took a turn at the grill minding.
It was a good night for the most part. I, of course, talked too much and acted the fool at least five times. Then I had work the next day. The weekend working does cramp one's (already limited) social schedule. It was nice to see the no-longer-living in Chicago faces as well as an array of equally unseen though still living in Chicago faces.

Oh and thanks to the three visitors for doing such a bang up job of the cleaning the house so's that when I came home, expecting to have to tackle a mess and a half, there wasn't much to tackle at all!

Oh yes, and it was tonguethrust's birthday as well...it's never too late to go over to her blog and wish her belated good tidings.

No comments: