Saturday, September 15, 2007

It Happens

I'm watching Bear and Mackey for a few days. Today we went to the dog park and on the way home Bear bit his own face and hard. We had to go to the vet where Meow Cat died and that was pretty sad for me. I don't think Bear minded until someone tried to stick a thermometer up his butt...then he minded quite a bit. The dog is fine and everything is well. It's kind of funny, when we arrived the intake lady asked me what happened and said something about a fight...and I was like, well no, not really he was smelling another dog and, for some reason, started growling and barking at the dog...the dog had no interest or response in this and its owner pulled it one way while I pulled Bear in the other. And then I realized that Bear's tooth was sticking out through his lip. So, no, no fight. On the form under what the problem it said: 'bit his own face'. And that is funny. Especially since he's okay. Particularly because he's okay.
Bear wouldn't stay very still so I couldn't get a good photograph, but I think you can get the gist.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's funny and the lower picture is kinda freaky.

Unknown said...

i love mackey and bear, and am glad that they're both doing well, even though bear got confused about what to bite.

The adventures of Meemers and BoBear said...

I have never read a funnier post - and being dog's said owner - that says alot! too funny - and considering bear is trying to loose weight, maybe he thought he could eat his own face?