Sunday, February 25, 2007

Surprise!

So there are many meals that I have eaten since my last post. But, frankly, I'd rather show you some photos of what I saw this morning...the car in question is mine.

Somebody threw a bottle through my car. It's Sunday and no auto shop is open. If I was Veronica Mars I'd take the bottle and bring it around to all the local convenience stores and ask a) do they carry this beverage, b) do they remember selling this beverage to any person or c) do they have surveillance cameras. Then I would get a description of the person who bought the beverage and I'd get a sample of their DNA (or maybe just a finger print) and compare it to the DNA (fingerprint) on the bottle and then I would taser them and bring them to the police station. Then Logan and I would have a fight but then I'd realize I couldn't live without him and he'd realize that I had made him a better person and he couldn't go back to his bum fighting/hard drinking/married woman sexing ways.

That is, of course, if I was Veronica Mars.

1 comment:

chavalicious said...

to look on the brighter side(which you probably don't wanna do when somebody has thrown a bottle through your windshield), atleast the car is still there!