Monday, February 12, 2007

Breaky Breaky Break Your Fast

Bypassing dim sum, I got together with M. Lady and She Who Has No Blog for breakfast at the Lincoln Restaurant. She-Who drove and we were lucky to find that the restaurant has its own parking lot. This place, because it's also a comedy club/bar, still has a smoking section. We didn't sit in the smoking section but I felt strangely comforted just knowing it was there. I believe I ordered the "Hood Omelette", a four cheese egg creation served with hash browns. I also ordered sausage links. My omelette tasted a bit like a pancake. I think this was probably because the surface it was cooked on had housed, however briefly, a pancake before it. The potatoes were good, same with the sausage. M. Lady had eggs benedict and She-Who had an omelette, the name of which I forget. I would go back here.
The omelette was well-constructed and large enough that I took half of it home for a meal later on.

No comments: