Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Still Searching For The Perfect Broccoli and Tofu

On Thursday She-Who-Has-No-Blog and M.Lady came over, as they often do, to watch Grey's Anatomy. We decided to order food. Perusing the Chinese delivery options c/o GrubHub, we found Miss Eggroll. M. Lady ordered veggie lo mein with fried tofu, She-Who ordered orange chicken, I ordered potstickers and fried tofu with broccoli in brown sauce. The delivery didn't take that long, a little over half an hour but the problem was that my tofu dish wasn't in the bag. I called the restaurant and twenty, or so, minutes later the delivery dude came back with the missing entree. The potstickers weren't all that great and the tofu/broccoli dish was not what I was looking for (why is it so hard to make what I want?). She-Who was impressed by her chicken however.

No comments: