Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Snowy Escape

As I mentioned in an earlier post, it snowed on Saturday. I didn't know it was going to snow because I had dug a deep deep hole in my bed and filled it in with myself. A little ways away from the nice, comfy hole was my computer complete with as much of the third season of Veronica Mars as currently exists. At some point I came out of the hole and realized that, with the exception of Tonguethruster, I hadn't seen anybody in two days ... I got a little stir-crazy. My stir-craziness was alleviated by a nice visit at She-Who's house. Though getting there was a bit of a challenge, what with the snow ice falling and the wind winding.

We ordered pizza and played Trivial Pursuit while drinking whisky. It was nice, even if I couldn't completely take my brain away from Veronica.
The roads, as I walked home, were muoy icy.

No comments: