Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Catching Up

Last week I got downtown for my morning class early. This wasn't exactly by accident. I often arrive downtown early, always with the plan of getting some kind of edible treat that isn't very good for me. Usually, by the time I get to the loop, I manage to conquer the original urge for, say, a cheeseburger and simply get a tea from Cosi and half an hour to myself in the classroom. But last week the urge for a proper, diner-style breakfast was too much. So I stopped in to Beef and Brandy. I had the breakfast special (two eggs, one meat and coffee) done my way (poached eggs, sausage links). The eggs were cooked as I like though the sausage had much room for improvement. It was a nice, and different, way to start my day.
Later on I took this photograph from the Michigan SAIC building.

No comments: