Thursday, April 12, 2007

Sushi and Revelation

On Tuesday the high school friend and her boyfriend came up from Fort Wayne themselves. I had talked a big game about Hama Matsu during Easter so we went there. I believe they were satisfied and impressed. We went a little overboard having appetizers and then so so so so so much sushi. In the end, I must admit, a few pieces were wasted because if we had tried stuffing one more maki into our mouths nothing, and I mean nothing, good would have come with it. I have, I think, mentioned that Hama Matsu's lighting drives me crazy. It's extremely low lit and often the turn it down even more within minutes of my arrival. Luckily the high school friend is a lighting designer who carries maglites with her all the time. I plan on doing this too because look how pretty:

No comments: