Monday, April 30, 2007

Incomplete Beginning

So it's been a very, very long time since I've shared the external stimuli I've been enjoying...external stimuli=books and movies.

So now I'm going to do a quick 'best of', in terms of movies I've watched in the last few months that you may really want to think about watching too. This is a very incomplete list...since...well...this is procrastination.

Quirky low budge The Puffy Chair is at times funny, poignant, stupid and sad. If you're in the midst of relationship woes or whatnot watch with caution.
A Good Year sucked. But did make me wish I had a rich uncle that lived in France and left me his kick ass house and vineyard.
Murderball, interesting movie. I'm still not so into the sport though. One of the special features includes a bunch of the dudes from Jackass getting together with some of the dudes from the quad rugby team and doing incredibly stupid things.
Just My Luck was just as bad as this poster suggests.
Documentary about Racine, Wisconsin home of the most ridiculous and fascinating all city proms. Not too deep but fun.
Jesus Camp will scare you if you're on the liberal left and vindicate you if you're on the conservative right.
I am currently going through entourage like Robert Downey Junior (my former fiancee) used to go through blow.
Ryan Gosling has a very nice face and knows how to act with it. Half Nelson is up to its hype for the most part.
Veronica Mars. I've gotten over watching it constantly but I think of it fondly and it led me to write an essay I'm rather proud of.

No comments: