Monday, April 09, 2007

Big Ups and Shout Outs To....

The weekend of the ziti/twizzler nubbin/Neil Diamond impersonator was a lovely night moreso because Exploded Viewer got the idea that owning the domain "mealsihaveeaten" would be a good thing to do. At the time I agreed but since I am always a bit lazy and, at that moment, a bit intoxicated I wasn't going to do anything about it. Luckily (for me) Exploded Viewer is far less lazy and so he got it for me! Which means that from this day forward (or, actually, that day forward) you can get to my blog simply by typing in mealsihaveeaten.com. So big ups to exploded viewer. I thank you from the bottom of my blog.

And also a thank you/shout out to Player With Words, who bought the dinner I had at That Little Mexican Cafe.

1 comment:

Player of words said...

thanks for being a great "date"