Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Not Part of the Quest, Technically Speaking

Yesterday I didn't make it downtown for class. I was, instead, cleaning up the dogs' apartment so it would be fit for their owner's return and doing one last load of lovely laundry. Hopefully I did a good job (did I?). I did, however, go out and get a bacon, egg and cheese bagel from The Great American Bagel. I actually planned on getting an everything bagel with salmon cream cheese but the lady behind the counter recommended that I try the cream cheese before committing to it...so I did, and I'm glad since the stuff tasted more like old tuna and catfood than lox of any kind. So I went with the sandwich though it can't truly be part of the quest since it's nowhere near where I go to school. And it made me feel kind of gross. I didn't finish it actually. Yick.

No comments: