Wednesday, April 04, 2007

I'm Obsessed

So, after an extended absence from Zul's hourly life, I'm back. Though I'm constantly living in fear of him loving Tonguethruster more than me (yes, I am a petty cat owner) I think he's adjusting well and it's good that he loves Tonguethruster. He spent a good number of hours lying in bed with me last night and actually came in this morning and curled up in the space between my legs just like Meowcat used to do...this made me very happy though it lasted about forty five seconds. He has explored both the front and back porch...these photos are of him on the backporch. He's still a bit skittish about the porches but less so in the rest of the apartment. He goes around like he rents the place...it's just a matter of a few more weeks and he'll go around like he owns it but not quite yet. He makes me happy and is a wonderful addition to my life.

No comments: