Monday, April 30, 2007

Moody's Time!

Saturday night I was lying on our sofa after a very strenuous day of reading on our porch when there was an unexpected knock on the door. Lo and behold it was She-Who-Has-No-Blog! This was a pleasant surprise because I was almost done with my book and almost on the verge of watching subpar Saturday night television. Instead we sat on the porch for a bit before going to Moody's Pub for outdoor burgers and, in my case, cheap champagne. For whatever reason I didn't feel like Moody's more typical offerings...like beer, beer or beer (though they do have a number of other beverages on the menu) so cheap champagne it was. I had the Moody Cheeseburger and it was satisfying. The fries, in my humble opinion, need a little work but the beef's all right by me.

No comments: