Friday, November 03, 2006

Dramatically Voluptuous, In A Bad Way

Last night I abstained from going to the Innertown pub for a big writing shin dig. Instead she-who-has-no-blog came over and we watched some television, ate some baked brie and drank vodka and orange juice. A Vassar type also came over for the first time and partook in the glory of Grey's Anatomy. It was lovely.
Oh and, for the love of god, if you live in Chicago give money to public radio. They want to make $250,000 by the end of today. I don't think they're going to make it, but you should help them ... I did, I gave them $25 ... that's 15 more dollars than I give to my old high school and 25 more dollars than I give to my college. Think about it people...if I did it, you should feel really guilty if you don't.

Or not.

Call 1 877 366 8924!

No comments: