Thursday, October 24, 2013

Burger c/o Rembrandt's

Sometimes you want a good burger, and sometimes you want a great burger, and sometimes you just want a burger. At some point after work I found myself in that last category and LW found herself in a spot of hunger as well, so we went to Rembrandt's. Rembrandt's does everything nicely though I never leave there saying 'that was the best fill-in-the-blank.' Though they used to have a lamb burger that was damn tasty, which is astoundingly no longer on the menu. In any case, I did have a moment's debate as to what I most wanted to eat from their new menu, but in the end their burger with cheese, bacon and porter onions still was the frontrunner. I enjoyed it quite a bit. The fries, on the other hand, were meh. I guess I really like a crisp fry over a more soggy version.

No comments: