Friday, December 08, 2006

Lunch, Knitting and Finally Being Caught Up In Time

The boyfriend and I had a coupon for Dominick's sandwiches and yesterday the boyfriend went out and used it. I had a meatloaf panini. This is the sort of thing I never have and that's why I got it, you know...to be different. It wasn't bad. I did imagine a larger portion of meatloaf than I was given but that's because I think big.
I've also been knitting more lately. I've made a lot of scarves with no one in mind and will probably continue doing this until I run out of yarn ... which will be a while because the boyfriend treated to me to a fair amount of yarn as a birthday gift. I'm thinking about making another Afghan...but this time doing it in squares instead of misshaped panels.
This officially brings this blog up to present time. I know that it's my own thing but I like getting a post a day up and out there and I, as of late, have been failing at this. Who knows what will happen now that school's almost at the breaking point and I'll be galavanting in warmer (god help me) climes with less consistent or accessible internet.

No comments: