Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Pizza and Books, Oh Yeah

The day after the cake and lasagna we took it pretty easy. Just hung around holding babies and doing little girls' hair. Then we went to Columbus to the Book Loft (a place that I love as much now as when I went there as a kiddie), please disregard the awful site layout and remember that this place has so many rooms of lovely books. I, as usual, couldn't hold myself back and started making quite the pile of books. Dad was nice enough to buy some of my books for me, which of course made me think it was a good idea to get more. The books I bought (or were bought for me) were:
Lolita, Running With Scissors, Knitting Stitch Bible type book, My Sister's Keeper, Jane Smiley's 13 Ways of Looking at a Novel. I think that's it. I finished Running With Scissors and My Sister's Keeper at record speeds. I'll tell you what I think of them some other time.
Then we went to Plank's on High Street and ate a lot of fried food and pizza whilst drinking Blue Moons. My aunt accidentally gave the baby a jalapeno flavored piece of tortilla and he cried and cried and cried...then fell asleep.

1 comment:

lmm said...

i love love love the book loft. ahhh i miss it.