Thursday, July 18, 2013

Steak and Asparagus c/o Lake Champlain (and K. and J.)

I have fallen terribly behind. I'm sure all my readers were waiting. Sitting on the edge of their seats. Practically falling apart about what might have happened next on Lake Champlain. Well pant/fall/sit/worry no more. We ate steak. K. marinated a flank-like steak in a cayenne-ish concoction (it was good so I should really ask him what it was all about) and grilled it like it was his job, which aside from reading books and hanging out...well it was his job on this particular evening.
K. enlisted J. to take care of and look after a plate of grilled/roasted asparagus, which were also delightful. I never gen my asparagus to be simultaneously tender and crisp...but they did.
I won't bother you with the photograph, but I'm pretty sure we played some games as well. Games!

No comments: